MARKETING YOU AND YOUR BOOK 101
You need to attend this Book Marketing 101 Master Workshop because your role as an author is no longer confined to “simply” writing the book. Whether you are a traditional or self-published author, the industry today and for the foreseeable future requires that you market your books as well as yourself to the readers and buying public. Even if you are experienced in this role, the process of marketing from building a platform to building an audience can be a daunting task.
Now you can learn the elements of marketing your books and yourself and turn knowledge into a powerful skill with incredible potential to help you achieve success as an author.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to find readers and grow an audience quickly in a rapidly evolving book market.
- How to ensure that your writing efforts are not wasted
- How to increase the income from your writing
- How to build your author platform
- How to create a successful book launch
- How to promote your book
- How to use social media effectively
- How to apply this information right away!
MARKETING YOU AND YOUR BOOK LIKE A PRO
With more and more authors making a yearly six-figure income and seeing their books turned into Hollywood blockbusters, it has never been a better time for you to be an author. Provided you know how to market your book like a pro.
If are raving to your friends and family about your book and have a website or an author Facebook page, congratulations! You are already marketing your book. The not-so-good news is that is not going to get you very far. The good news is that you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on a retainer contract with a book publicist. You can learn how to market like a pro, yourself. Once you do, not only you will see your book sales skyrocket, but you will be able to add an additional revenue stream to your income by teaching others how to do it.
In this three-hour workshop, you will learn:
- The four MUST-TAKE book marketing actions in 2018
- How to stand out in the crowd with a power author brand
- How to leverage the power of real-life events
- How to keep the buzz alive
What participants say about it:
Chris Wesley – fine art & fiction artist
Rick Hann, author of Executive Malice,a novel to be published in 2018.
MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR EBOOKS
The Internet and online book retailers such as Amazon, Google Play, and iBooks make it possible for you to reach a global audience of almost half a billion English speakers. Imagine how your life could change if only 1% of these people were your readers.
Although this may seem an impossible task that only the top five publishers or major PR and marketing companies could accomplish, you, as a self-published author can get there, too. American authors such as Bella Andre, C.J. Lyons and British ones Mark Dawson and Joanna Penn, to mention just a few, are currently making a six-figure income on their books. This half-day workshop is for every author who wants to make a living as a writer, too. You can do it!
In this workshop, you learn:
- How to prepare yourself for success
- How to make Amazon work for you
- How to build your author brand using social media
- How to scale your business and increase your revenue streams
KEEP YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING TO AVOID WRITER’S BLOCK
The literary history abounds in authors who wrote books that stood the test of time. Nowadays, some successful authors launch book after book after book, and never seem to be out of ideas or inspiration. What do they have in common? They are authentic, go beyond the limits of their mind, and don’t question their worth as writers, and their success. Their follow their inner compass, enjoy the process of writing, and are happy to offer their gift to the world. If they can do it, you can do it.
In this session, you will learn all about their tricks. You will be given practical tools and exercises that will help you to keep your creative juice flowing so that you never have to face writer’s block again.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• What the masters of the writing game do to stay creative,
• How to connect your heart and your mind to write a great book,
• How to use spiritual practices such as meditation to boost your creativity,
• How to overcome self-imposed limitations and beliefs regarding your success as a writer,
• How to use your five senses (and the sixth one, too) to find inspiration on the spot,
• How to find the courage to express your authentic you,
• How to create the right writing environment,
• How to enjoy the process of writing (even when it feels lonely).