The five most important truths about love
The moment we attune ourselves to the frequency of love, we attune ourseves to the natural state of being in the Universe. Our life gets better at all levels: family, friends, money, career, health. We feel inspired, energised, enthused. Here are the five most important truths about love, according to The Project Of Love:
- Love is unconditional. Someone who promises to love you, or love you more if you behave in a certain way doesn’t love you. Remember this next time your partner or a dear one treats love as an exchange.
- Love is uplifting. Forget about drama and turmoil. Love is the highest vibration in the Universe. When attuned to the frequency of love you feel creative, joyful, compassionate.
- Self-love is the first step to having happy relationships. Trying to love other people when you don’t love yourself is like trying to water a plant from an empty jug.
- The more love you give, the more love you receive. The universal law of attraction states that we get precisely what we give. If you want to have a fulfiling love life, fill your heart with love then pour it out.
- Love is the only remedy for fear. When you replace the illusion of fear with the truth of love, you have the time of your life in a benevolent Universe.
It’s your turn now! Please, share with us what your life experiences taught you about love in a comment to this blog post. Can you ad more truths the ones already listed?
If you are looking for proven and fast ways to attract more love into your life, please check my latest book, “I Choose Love! Overcome Your Fears To Attract The Life You Want.”